Saturday, November 12, 2016

MENNO DE JONG 'LIVE 2016: Liquid Soul@ In Trance We Trust" 2016


I'm in one of those phases where I just listen to trance and house for days. This set makes me wish I was on 3 hits of 'X" and a mountain of K. I don't do that anymore, but the music keeps the vibes around and my current fave DJ does the trick.

1. Liquid Soul & Vini Vici - universe inside me
2. Nok & Kopel - daydream
3. Liquid Soul & Dj Dream - liquid dream
4. Liquid Soul - digital abuse
5. Ticon - tripticon
6. Protonica & Tristate - source code
7. Zentura - sonic masala (Lifeforms rmx)
8. Ranji & Mind Spin - secrets of the universe
9. Zyce - imagine
10. Ace Ventura - rebirth (Gaudium rmx)
11. Liquid Soul - devotion (Zyce & Morten Granau rmx)
12. Liquid Soul & Neodyne - cherub

No comments:

Post a Comment