Friday, March 11, 2016

John Digweed 'LIVE'. Transitions series. Episode 600 on Mixcloud



FUCKING JACKPOT. If there could be everything I love about house music condensed in a 2 hour set, UK legendary DJ and producer John Digweed (aka "Diggers") has recently published a special episode right here. Without using the names Peter Rauhoher or Junior Vasquez who are my masters in the genre, Diggers saved up this live set from the club "Heaven" in London to knock the fucking ball out of the park. He's now in my all time greatest top 3. I met him once in NY and I asked him if he liked Marillion. He knew who they are, but he was drunk. Nice guy.
Some really dark shit going on here. Seamlessly woven into a 2 hour set and the cause of my repeated listening and neglecting to explore other music this week.
This one is worth it though. The end of this 2 set blows the roof off the house. Bravo Diggers. You've earned your status.

No comments:

Post a Comment