Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spotify Playlist 'FRESH FINDS: BASEMENT. New Directions in Electronic Music (2016)


Stumbled across another OUTSTANDING collection of electronica. Hard pressed to come across a song I don't like on this playlist. Ranging from progressive ambient house to brash synth compositions to flat out experimental music. Every year I wind up completely blown the fuck away on where technology and creativity take music. 2016 has been a great year so far.
30 tracks here and I guess it grows by 10 each week?  I don't know.

My current favorite track is by an artist you cannot pronounce: Drtdjjoxe and the track called "SEXTRONIC".



This is an absolutely MIND MELTING gorgeous experimental gone house music track. The song sounds like their accompanying art.

I probably should do a review of every single artist on this collection at some point, but for now, this 'Sextronic' track is the top of the playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment